The Burlesque Hall of Fame would like to take the opportunity on this day of Thanksgiving to thank the people who make what we do possible. We are grateful this year and every year for:
- The burlesque Legends who continue to inspire and amaze us with their stories, their contributions to the art, and their continued generosity in passing on their knowledge to new generations of performers.
- Our members and donors, who provide us with the financial resources to continue the important work of preserving and spreading burlesque’s unique history.
- THe BHoF Weekend crew and performers, who donate their time and talent to support the museum and give the world one of the best shows ever to hit the stage.
- The BHoF Board, who work year-round to assure BHoF operates at the highest possible level of efficacy, legal propriety, and transparency.
- Our Advisory Council, whose members act as advisors to the museum and ambassadors to the burlesque community as a whole.
- The BHoF Staff, whose daily commitment to excellence enlivens every visit to the museum.
- All the producers and performers who host Legends Challenge and other benefit shows throughout the year.
- The many, many volunteers who take on tasks small and large to help us accomplish our mission.
- Everyone who spreads the word about BHoF and burlesque to your friends, family, and communities.
- Every museum visitor and Weekender volunteer who comes to BHoF to learn and enjoy.
We would like to offer special thanks, once again, to Gail Winns and Lyle Sheftel, who this summer contributed an additional $10,000 donation to the museum.
With the museum set to open in its new location this Spring, there are sure to be many changes in the coming year. But one thing does not change: our commitment to our community and our reliance on your support. We thank you whole-heartedly for the privilege of being your museum!