The application period for the 2011 Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend is now open! New for this year, we’ve put the applications online— they’ve been designed so that you can sign in and out, save your information, and work on them at your own pace. You can start your application now, just head over to www.bhofapplication.com!
A few things to note:
• You must create an account with your email address in order to use the system.
• The application is the same application as previous years–just in a different format. So it’s not any longer than before.
• There is no charge to create an account or start filling out an application– but you must pay the application fee prior to submitting your application.
• The deadline to apply is February 22, 2011. We are aiming to notify all applicants of their standing by mid-March.
• The rules and judging criteria are the same as before, but we’ve clarified them so that (hopefully) most any question you may have can be answered there. If you have any questions specifically about the application itself, please email 2011_AT_bhofapplication_DOT_com.
But that’s not all… there’s even more BIG news, just around the corner! So keep your eyes peeled, here at burlesquehall.com, on our Yahoo group, Facebook page, Twitter–wherever you get your BHOF news–because we have another very big announcement coming very, verrrrrry soon! And don’t forget to mark your calendars and start planning your Vegas trips for June 2-5, 2011!