You read that right! This year, as a way of saying thanks for supporting the BHOF and the burlesque community, we are offering a special perk for all pageant applicants: the opportunity to purchase discounted weekend passes (and get a great reserved seat) before they are made available to the general public! These pre-sale passes will be at a discount that more than makes up for the application fee, and will be the lowest price offered this year, period.
For the general public, we’re planning to release a limited number of tickets sometime in early March at a special “early bird” price. That price will increase when we announce the full schedule and lineup (probably in late March), so be ready to buy early for the best seats at the best price!
For applicants, here’s the fine print about how to get the special applicants-only tickets:
- To be eligible, you must have a completed application submitted by the February 22 deadline. Partial or unsubmitted applications are not eligible.
- Shortly after the application deadline, we will email all applicants (solo and group) with instructions on how to purchase these presale tickets, and the price. (We will email you at the address linked to your application, so be sure to check it.)
- You will be able to purchase different levels of tickets at a deep discount (e.g. VIP, general) but you will only have ONE WEEK to purchase your pre-sale tickets. Once that window closes, you can still get a ticket when they go on sale to the public, but not at the presale price.
- Seating for presale tickets will be determined in the order that payment is received.
- Applicants, whether solo or part of a group, will be able to purchase one additional presale ticket each. Group purchases must be made in one transaction by the group’s main contact person.
- Even if you are selected to perform during the Weekend, you’ll still need to buy a weekend pass if you want to be guaranteed a seat; this pre-sale opportunity will be the deepest discount available, so don’t miss it!!
- Pre-sale tickets are nonrefundable once purchased.
Be sure to get those applications submitted by February 22, and we’ll see you in Las Vegas!
Lucky L'amour says:February 18, 2011 at 7:16 pm
So I’ve applied but would like to make sure that I am seated with my two pals that have not applied. Any suggestions on how I can make sure we are all seated together? Will there be booths this year?
mig says:February 19, 2011 at 12:37 am
We will send out the email to all applicants on or around the 23rd with information on how to get presale tickets at the applicant price. We’ll allow purchase of one additional ticket (such as for a spouse or friend). Those seats will be assigned in the order received. (Depending on response to this, we may be able to accommodate an additional person, but we can’t guarantee this for sure yet.)
The Orleans Showroom doesn’t have booths, but we will have a VIP seating area. The good news is… there’s not a bad seat in the house!
Deity Von Cuchi says:February 25, 2011 at 9:44 am
Just wondering when the tickets for the applicants are for sale? I don’t want to miss out on getting one. See you all in June :0)
Champers says:March 1, 2011 at 8:21 am
What happens in the event that one couldn’t attend? Would you be able to sell your pre-sale ticket?
morrie says:March 23, 2011 at 11:48 am
My wife would like tickets but I can not find where to buy them, presale or regular price. Can you help me with this please?
Diamond Jim - Dallas says:April 4, 2011 at 6:39 am
Where can we buy tickets now?
Flora says:April 6, 2011 at 6:23 am
when will tix go on sale to the public (non-applicants?)
laura says:April 12, 2011 at 10:58 pm
Lily says:March 22, 2012 at 5:18 am
Can applicants buy single night tickets at a discounted price?