The Burlesque Hall of Fame museum is excited to reopen on Friday, April 2, 2021. In accordance with federal and state guidelines, we have made significant changes to both our physical space and our operating procedures to assure the safety of our guests and staff.
For the immediate future, operational changes will include the following:
- The museum will be open three days a week, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, from 11am to 5pm.
- Admission will be on an hourly basis and will be limited to 6 entries per hour, with a maximum of 10 visitors in the space at any given time. Reservations for time slots can be made online at http://bhof.link/admission; walk-ins will only be accepted when no other reservations have been made for that time slot. (Members: Please email us at email@example.com to reserve a space.)
- Tours and other activities in the space will be designed to maximize social distancing between groups of guests and well as between guests and staff.
- Masks are required of ALL visitors and staff (available on request).
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the space.
- A customer-facing card terminal has been installed and tap-and-pay enabled for phone and tap-enabled cards.
- Our museum store is now touch-free, with staff available to assist visitors who would like to inspect merchandise.
- All staff are asked to monitor their health and take their temperature upon arrival; employees showing a fever of 100.4 or higher, or otherwise not feeling well, will be asked to return home. Ample sick leave has been provided.
- All high-touch surfaces will be cleaned regularly throughout the day, including door handles, cash stand area, and restrooms.
- Interactive displays have been removed.
These health and safety procedures have been developed after close scrutiny of the CDC, State of Nevada, and Southern Nevada Health Department guidelines, in order to provide the safest possible environment for our visitors and staff. As new guidelines are issued, we will update our procedures accordingly.
We remain committed to providing a fun and informative look at the history of our most seductive art form while maintaining the highest safety standards. We thank you for working with us to make sure we are able to keep sharing the fascinating and unique history of burlesque with the world.